Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Where Do I Go For ..... ?


You're thinking about sprucing up the house. Maybe the windows need to be replaced or you want to renovate the kitchen, complete with new cabinets and appliances. Perhaps you're hoping to refinance the house with a rate below 5% because your current rate is closer to 6% or more. Where do you go for resources for those types of things?

I have been blessed with a world of resource providers - everything from lenders to plumbers to contractors to painters to home elevator installers. They're all there. They know what they're doing. And they price their services right.

For more info, pull up the list on Google Docs at: JACK'S HOME SERVICES PROVIDERS.

If you want to sell your current and/or buy a home, please give me a call. I work with only the best in the business. My reputation depends on it.

No comments: