Wednesday, April 15, 2009

An Increase in Sales? Wow!


Well, the numbers are in and I am pleased to announce that our office, Crye-Leike, Realtors, Brentwood East, sold 5% more in March 2009 than we did in March 2008. THAT is an accomplishment in an of itself considering that overall sales were off 30% from last year in Middle Tennessee.

I am very glad to be a part of a company who strives to be the very best at what we do - serving YOU! And I am ecstatic to be located at the Brentwood East office. Frequently contacted by other companies in the area, I always find it easy to say, "No, thanks" to them when they ask me to come on board. My business philosophy is the same as Crye-Leike's and I'm very grateful to be a part of a full service real estate sales company.

Thank you for your business. Whether you've bought a home through me or sold your house using my services, I am very grateful that you chose me to serve your needs.

No comments: