Monday, April 27, 2009

Greening Up Your House


While not a big activist for any specific cause, I have become an advocate for living "green". Several years ago, I began eating organic foods and drinking organic beverages just to see what all the hype was about. Within just a few weeks, I began to notice how much better I felt. While I've not conducted any scientific studies on the positive effects of organic foods and beverages, I believe that the pesticides and antibiotics that I was eating in normal foods and beverages were making me sick.

Greening up a home is not just about less pollutants in the atmosphere; it's about living a higher quality of life due to a safer environment in our homes. Who doesn't want a safer environment for their children and themselves?

When I discovered how much better I felt, I started looking at greening up my home. It's taking a little more effort than I'd prefer, but I continue to feel better over time.

For more information on greening up your home, click on THE GREEN GUIDE. Here you'll find loads of information on how to make your home and life safer.

If you're looking for a real estate agent who cares about the home you live in, please feel free to contact me. Whether buying a new home or selling your current home, I will care for the purchase and/or sale of your home as if it were my own.

No comments: