Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Favorite Easter Celebrations


Several years ago, I stumbled on a church in Mt. Juliet. The Bridge Fellowship had just begun a few months earlier. Through their postcards, I sensed that something exciting was happening, and it was. I visited out there once and I was hooked. Even friends and clients of mine have tried it and have stayed.

This Easter, like past Easters, our church is sponsoring The Big Egg Hunt. Over 20,000 eggs, incredibly fun inflatables and fantastic food are waiting for kids of all ages. Bring your kids, your grandkids, neices and nephews, the neighbor kids and anyone else's kids.

And for the best Easter services around, check us out. We begin two services on Easter Sunday - one at 9 a.m. and one at 10:30 a.m. I don't believe you'll find anyplace like The Bridge. The people are authentic and real. We're also a casual congregation, but we take our faith seriously.

For more information, check out THE BRIDGE. Here, you'll find details about the two Easter events along with other interesting info.

No comments: