Monday, April 27, 2009

Texting While Driving?


Well, that law that so many have dreaded, yet expected, is finally here! It'll cost you $50 if caught texting while driving. It's about time, I think, that we crack down this habit. Why? Well, I've nearly been hit four times in the last few months by drivers who were texting. However, talking on your cell is still allowed.

But ... did you know that it is illegal to apply eyeliner and mascara while driving in Tennessee? Hmmm ... better be careful, ladies, or you may be fined, too.

To check out the brief article about the new law, click THIS LINK.

To hire a real estate agent who is experienced and also follows the laws of Tennessee when representing buyers and sellers, give me a shout. You can reach me by phone or by email. I'd love to help you out.

No comments: