Friday, September 18, 2009
Only 74 Days Left
Only 74 days remain for all first-time homebuyers to qualify for the $8,000 tax credit. Lenders are getting busier and busier, so closing are getting pushed into the first part of November. For a first-time homebuyer to qualify for the tax credit, your purchase has to be closed NO LATER THAN November 30, 2009.
Having worked with many buyers in the last several years, there's a sequence that I use to help novice and experienced buyers. I call this my Homebuyer Assistance Plan. Every buyer who has followed this process has found that it makes life easier and simpler for them. The 10 steps include:
• Establish our agency relationship and explain expectations and how I can assist you through this process.
• Communicate together to determine your specific needs and wants.
• Assist with your mortgage pre-approval through a professional mortgage lender.
• Jointly conduct a detailed search of the MLS and select the most suitable homes for you.
• Tour selected homes to compare and evaluate your likes and dislikes.
• Analyze the estimated costs for the home you select.
• Explain and complete the contract forms.
• Conduct and complete the negotiation process.
• Coordinate all the details for closing.
• Follow up with you after closing to ensure your satisfaction.
Without some sort of explanation, this makes absolutely very little sense to someone. For a full explanation of how I can help you in your home search using this Plan, we'll need to set an appointment together to go through each of the steps.
If you're looking for a hassle-free and stress-free experience when buying a home, I'm the person you'll want to talk with. My buyers have been thrilled with the price, terms and conditions they contracted for the homes they purchased, as well as the ease of going through this process. Give me a shout via phone (615-373-3513) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). I can't wait to help you with your home search.