Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Great Chow in Brentwood and Green Hills


My insurance guy, Chris, called me today and we arranged to eat lunch at Zoe's Kitchen in Brentwood. Having been there several times, it's always a great place for a crowd.

This unique restaurant chair was the brainchild of Zoe Cassimus, who spent a lifetime cooking for family, friends and neighbors. Always fresh from the garden, the food at Zoe's is healthy as well as delicious.

For me, today's choice was a pimento cheese sandwich with fresh fruit and Baked Lay's potato chips. The melted pimento cheese inbetween those two slices of grilled rye bread really hit the spot. The fruit (I ordered it without melon) was fresh and perfectly ripe.

Today we ate inside where it was a little cooler. On milder days I prefer to eat outside. Whether you go for lunch or pick up dinner at either their locations, you won't go wrong. Always fresh. Always delicious. Give it a try.

Zoe's can be found online HERE. Locations are at 101 Creekside Crossing, Suite 1200 (Brentwood) or at 4015 Hillsboro Pike, Suite 110 (Green Hills).

-------------------------------

To talk with a realtor who knows the area well, give me a call. I'm here to help you buy or sell real estate and can answer your real estate questions.

No comments: