Friday, October 30, 2009

You're in Luck with Two Men and a Truck!


After 15 moves, I needed a reliable moving company to get my things loaded and unloaded quickly and safely. Several clients had used Two Men and a Truck, and with all their rave reviews, I decided to give them a try. Thanks to James and John, with Two Men and a Truck, it was a successful and pleasant experience.

Scheduled to arrive around 8 this morning, my only disappointment was their late arrival after 8:30. Later on I found out that their longer-than-usual staff meeting was the reason for the delay.

John and James didn't waste any time getting started. Idle chit-chat, cigarette breaks, and casual dilly-dallying were never part of the time I paid for. These guys hustled - and I mean HUSTLED!. An hour later, they had loaded everything and were ready to go.

Watching them unload and place everything is still mesmerizing. By noon, they were ready to leave my new home. Everything was in it's place and it had arrived safely.

If you're looking for a great company to move you, look no further than Two Men and a Truck. To book, call Katie at 615-248-6288 x201. She can book your move and give you an estimate of how much time it'll take. Mention the discount coupon and she'll send you one in the mail. Also when you call, ask for James and John to move you. They're the best!
___________________________________

If you're looking for a real estate agent who knows the entire business of making a move, give me a call. I'd love to help you with all of your real estate needs.

No comments: