Thursday, August 25, 2011

LIVE SOLID


On August 17, I posted an article about the mortgage/housing crisis, citing the CNBC documentary film, "House of Cards". Multiple discussions have occurred as a result of that blog post. One of my discussions was with my good friend, Jason Kaplan, an excellent mortgage loan officer at SunTrust.

A few years ago, I had an incredible opportunity to meet Jason through buyer clients of mine. They insisted on using him to do the loan on their investment property. That transaction was one of the smoothest I'd ever had. Never once did I have to ask Jason for information. Before I contacted him, he called me to introduce himself, and to provide information that he knew I'd need. Immediately he earned my respect and friendship.

Clients who have worked with Jason say the same thing. They walk away from their purchase or refinance with confidence in him and in the process. If you're looking for a superb loan officer, give Jason a call. He can be reached at 615-329-3261 or via email at Jason.Kaplan@SunTrust.com.
_______________________________________________
Hiring the right real estate agent and mortgage loan officer are two very crucial and critical decisions. For professional service, contact Jack at 615-373-2044 and Jason at 615-329-3261. They're here to help you!

No comments: